Well, it's the middle of summer and it is HOT!!!!! lol..... It's been so hot these past few weeks that wearing heavy makeup, or even lightweight foundation, is the absolute LAST thing I want to do.
At this point I have my summer beauty routine down packed:
- Hair up in a bun or top knot,
- Clean, fresh scents, and
- Good skin!!
Here are some of the products I've been loving:
- Vitamin -C sheet masks
- Laura Geller- tinted under make-up primer in "Champagne"
- NYX- matte finish setting spray
- Sephora-blush me creme blush in "Out of Control" (I use this on my cheeks and lips)
- Urban Decay- naked skin bronzing beauty balm
- Clear Ice- ultra hold protein styling gel
- Rosehip Plus- rosehip oil
- Dove- deep moisture nourishing body wash
What are some of your favorite Summer beauty essentials?
Let me know what you think.