1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive.
- My most Inexpensive beauty item is a Wet n Wild Lipstick in the color C901B, which is a warm, light pink shade that I got from Walgreens for only $1.99. The formula is drying, but the color is really nice. I wore it all last summer.
- I don't really own a lot of Expensive beauty items. The most expensive thing I can think of is my Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume. I got this a LONG time ago, when it first came out, for a little over $50 at Sephora.
2. WRATH: What products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
- I have a love/hate relationship with ORS Olive Oil Edge Control. I ONLY use this when I'm trying to stretch a relaxer, and I have a lot of new growth. It does the job, but leaves A LOT of product buildup even if I only use a small amount. I have to wash my hair every other day when I use this.
- I don't have that many limited edition or exclusive products that were hard to get. The hardest thing to get my hands on has been my Revlon Nail Enamel in Facets of Fuchsia. It was part of a limited edition collection of Glitter polishes from Revlon, and was really popular on beauty and fashion blogs. It was sold out almost everywhere, but I finally found one at Target.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
- My most delicious beauty products are my Philosophy Bubbly Lip Shine and my Stila Lip Glaze in Mocha. Philosophy's Bubbly tastes like sweet, sparkling Champagne, and Mocha tastes like Hot Chocolate.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
- I always neglect my MAC studio finish concealer (Honestly, lately I've been neglecting any kind of foundation and face powders also).
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
- Eyeliner. I ALWAYS have to wear eyeliner unless I'll look like a mess (in my opinion, lol). Lately I've been wearing Rimmel's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
What does this have to do with makeup or beauty?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
- I would like to receive any kind of sweet/gourmande perfume. (i.e. Theirry Mugler's Angel or Prada's Candy)
Let me know what you think.
TAG! What are your 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty?